![]() |
| Tractor fun! |
Today it has been so lovely and sunny and William has smiled more than ever before! Two gifts from God! William and I had a lovely walk to see some of nana's friends this morning. It's a group of lovely ladies of all different ages who meet every week to pray and study the Bible and they really are William's prayer warriors! We then had a lovely lunch under the tree in nana and grandpa's garden before heading off to the crocodile farm for cake in the sun! William enjoyed playing with his friend Rosie on the tractors and slide.
Now Steve's birthday and mother's day have passed we can officially launch photos of what William has been up to! There's quite a few photos so I've put them on facebook along with some photos taken recently of us out and about. I've said this before, but you do NOT need a facebook account to view these photos. Just click on this link and enjoy!

Yey!!!! Soooooo pleased you've had a good day. :-) Love you all xx
ReplyDelete